I felt like doing it this year…
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
I signed papers on a house, got a product featured on a blog, and turned down the biggest retail opportunity of my life.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never do new year’s resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A cousin did.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No one close, a few extended relatives and a friend’s father.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Enough money to stop hiding from creditors and live comfortably.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dates almost never remain etched in my memory, because my memory sucks.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting along with my mother (for the most part).
9. What was your biggest failure?
Another year without a local friend.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Nothing stands out.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The american public, following like sheep to the slaughter house.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Blocks & bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The opportunity I ended up having to turn down.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2006?
I never remember songs by year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? uhm, I don’t know, probably sadder
ii. Thinner or fatter? same
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
(n/a already over)
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Stupid question for anyone that knows me.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
For lack of cable: House, M.D. and Bones
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
What’s a musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A color laser printer, burning tools, and a lot of really needed Christmas presents.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Uhm, I haven’t seen more than 2 or 3, so i’d have to say Cars, which I got for Christmas.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
ugh, the entire political front is full of equally disturbing issues, let’s just say the total abandonment of the constitutional concept of freedom and unalienable rights.
37. Who did you miss?
my best friend and my grandmother
38. Who was the best new person you met?
uhm, a cute little boy at church named Sammy
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Intelligence is completely useless in this society.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“Home, let me go home (why don’t you let me go home?) this is the worst trip, I’ve ever been on.”
that sums up my entire life.